In November 2017, four rather overgrown graves received a bit of TLC in Ghyll Churchyard. Once the grass was cleared away, the stones dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries showed the resting place of:
Cristopher Vareley (1679)
Elizabeth Varele (1682)
John Boothman (1706)
The gravestones can be found near the small door at the south side of the church.