You are very welcome to join us at any of our services.
If you’re new to faith, you might find the following descriptions useful:
- Holy Communion: A service where we remember Jesus’ last meal with his friends. There are Bible readings, a sermon, and prayers and there may be some music (but currently no communal singing indoors due to coronavirus restrictions).
- All-Age Holy Communion is similar to the above but is designed to be accessible to people of all ages and may be more interactive.
- Informal Holy Communion on a Thursday is similar to the Sunday service, but more intimate and relaxed.
- Morning Prayer: A service of Bible readings, a sermon and prayers, using traditional language.
- Service of the Word: Similar to Morning Prayer but using contemporary language.
You are also very welcome to join us for Morning Prayer at 9 am Monday-Friday, or for Evening Prayer at 5 pm, both in the St James Chapel at Holy Trinity. These are short services of Bible readings and prayers for the day.